Discipleship Class is designed for families and/or individuals who want to grow in the faith, understand what we are to believe as Christians, and why we believe it with the ultimate goal of sharing what is learned with others. The covers some of the basic and necessary truths needed by Christians about the Christian Faith.
We cover topics such as
- Hermeneutics: How to Read, Understand, Interpret, and Apply the Bible
- Overview of the Bible
- Overview of Theology: Core of Christian Belief
- Apologetics: Understanding why we believe what we believe & defending a Biblical Worldview
Some Resources Used and Recommended
- More Than a Carpenter by Josh and Sean McDowell
- Cold Case Christianity, God’s Crime Scene, Forensic Faith by J. Warner Wallace
- Case for Christ and Case for a Creator by Lee Strobe
- The Gospel: The Scriptures and Using Jerry Bridges “The Gospel for Real” Life as a Resource
The Discipleship Class meets Sunday mourning in the basement at 9:15 am.